100+ Women Who Care Fairfield County, CT was founded in March 2015. It is for women who are interested in making a positive impact within their local community, but who also have limited time and resources to give. To put it simply, we are a giving circle focused on making collective gifts to local nonprofits.
We get together four times a year to contribute $100 each to a selected local nonprofit for a combined impactful donation. We walk away with a feeling of genuine camaraderie and a heartfelt giving spirit.
Anyone with an interest in supporting nonprofit charities in Fairfield County is welcome to join us! To become a member or find out more, please email email@example.com.
1. Members attend four 1 hour long meetings per year (once per quarter)
2. During that meeting, members give a five-minute presentation on their chosen agency, who they are, what they do in the community and how our group donation could make a difference for those they serve
3. After the presentations, each member votes for their nonprofit of choice, and on the spot, the charity with the most votes receives a $100 donation from each member
4. 100+ women x $100 each = $10,000+ to a local nonprofit in just one hour. Now THAT’s impact!
5. At the next meeting, the charity chosen at the previous meeting provides an update to our members: how the donation was/is being used and the impact it is making
You are welcome to join us at any of our meetings. Please note: you are considered a guest at your first meeting. Therefore you will not have voting privilege nor are you obligated to donate $100. If you would like more information about becoming a member or about nominating your favorite charity, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org